2. You seem annoyed when someone asks you to take on a new piece of work
3. You roll your eyes or have other visibly negative facial expressions in meetings
4. You never want to hear that you could have done something differently or better
5. You always have an excuse for why you couldn’t deliver something
6. You have a cynical take on most things at work, and people know it
7. You’re preoccupied with “what’s in it for you”
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.