Our website is designed to provide local residents with the best source of information about local news, events and personalities.
Websites are a great opportunity for local businesses to reach local consumers.
- Reach Local Customers: Get your business in front of customers living right in your neighborhood
- Partner with a trusted name in the community: Team up with a leading media source in your community
- Exclusive: Out shine your competition
- Affordable: Advertising packages that fit a variety of budgets
- Support Your Community: We help bring people together and foster community spirit
- Video: Tell your story with a video about your business (available for certain packages)
- Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/Google +: Take advantage of the power of social media – We’ll automatically post on our social sites
TV and Radio
We routinely promote the website through on-air television and radio partners.
Our site and partnerships optimized us to appear at the top of the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing).
Emails containing community news, events and coupons are delivered directly to local residents and subscribers.
We take advantage of social networking by providing easy to share links for Facebook, LinkedIn, instagram, foursquare, swarm, Google + and Twitter.
Reach: Atlanta, Charlotte, Mobile AL, Montgomery, New Orleans and GROWING. Targeting the 25-59 year olds. This age range are making decisions for three groups of people: 1) Personal 2) Parents/Grandparents and 3) their Children.
Mobile Devices Marketing/Advertising: Statics show that over 1 billion of the worlds 4+ billion mobiles phones are now smartphones, and 3 billion are SMS enabled (weirdly, 950 million mobile phones still don’t have SMS capabilities). In 2014, mobile internet usage will overtake desktop internet usage and already in 2011, more than 50% of all “local” searches are done from a mobile device. 86% of mobile users are watching TV while using a mobile phone, 200+ million (1/3 of all users) access Facebook from a mobile device, most smartphone users also receive emails on their phone and 91% of all mobile internet use is “social” related.
- According to Direct Marketers Association, email marketing has an average return on investment of $43.52 for every dollar spent which is expected to reach $44.25 by the end of 2011.
- Forrester Research reports that investment in email marketing will grow from $1.3 billion in 2010 to $2 billion by 2014.
- A survey conducted in December 2009 by ExactTarget indicates that more than 50% of consumers make purchases as a direct outcome of email. It also drives more ROI than any other channel including social media and PPC advertising.
- In its 6th Annual Consumer Email Study, DoubleClick revealed that as many as 90% of consumers go online to send and receive emails everyday. At present, the average US consumer receives 361 emails every week which is a 20% increase since 2004.
- At an average, each US Internet users engages with 11.8 brands via email, compared to 9.4 brands through facebook and only 7.9 brands through twitter. –-ExactTarget “Subscribers, Fans, and Followers: The Social Profile” (2010)
- As many as 42% consumers said that they preferred receiving promotional emails from companies. Econsultancy “How We Shop in 2010: Habits and Motivations of Consumers” (2010)
- In 2010, a leading marketing research firm, Merkle reported that consumers who received direct mail as well as email on average contributed $17 in revenue and $4 in margin per household.
- Smith-Harmon in a study titled “Retail Email Unsubscribe Benchmark Study” reports that Friday is the most popular day of the week to send out promotional emails. About 42% of the US Online Retailers send at least one promotional email on every Friday.
- At least 64% of US and UK internet users want marketers to demonstrate knowledge of the types of products or services they like in email marketing messages. Most of the consumers showed concern on receiving irrelevant or poor quality emails. –e-Dialog “Manifesto for E-mail Marketers: Consumer Demand Relevance” (2010)
- Disregarding popular belief that email marketers were offended by the strong presence of social network channels, MarketingSherpa in a study called “Email Marketing Benchmark Survey” reported that as many as 80% of marketers believed that social sharing extended the reach of email content to new markets and 78% believed it improved brand reputation and awareness.
Internet Marketing: Internet marketing is the most accessible form of marketing ever. You can reach more people, faster, for less money than in any other type of marketing.
- It is estimated that an average 80% – 90% of all website user traffic begins on search engine sites such as Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Thousands of unique visitors are more likely to visit your website if it can be found on the very first page during a search on Google.
- Online marketing can achieve a better search engine optimisation (SEO) positioning on major portals (search engines) and branding of your business, services and products.
- Online marketing promotes “more clicks” on your website, which offers more prospective customers. More clicks increase a company’s brand over the internet as well as earn additional revenue.
- Keyword rich and high quality articles on a website best assists with optimising or highlighting it and bringing it to the forefront of the industry pack. Metatags are a useful tool here to promote a high keyword count in an article. The more opportunities that you create to highlight your brand name, logos and services using keywords and metatags, the more often a target audience will take notice of your website.
- Social network websites, such as Facebook are currently popular choices for reaching a broad target audience which are predominantly younger age groups, but make up a massive portion of the world’s customer base.
- Online marketing allows for consumers to research and purchase a company’s offered products and services at their own convenience.
- As of the year 2007, online marketing has become the fastest growing media advertising type.
- Broadband was introduced to American residential homes in March 2005. By May 2008, broadband technology was being used in more than 90% of all residential internet connection in the USA. An estimated number of internet users totaled 220,141,969 with at least 199 million of those people using broadband technology to surf the web. Broadband technology offers people the opportunity to view more rich multimedia online marketing content at the mere click of a mouse. Broadband technology speeds are continuously being upgraded and increased. Online marketing campaigns will too, continue to increase their viewers in vast numbers across the world.
inCity-Mag.com: inMMGroup provides our clients with web ad creative assistance as well as web page development to meet your advertising needs. All ads are linkable and trackable. We also stream video clips on our web site on demand where your commercial can run before our videos. Your commercial on our Website, plus a link to your web site on inCity-Mag.com is the perfect convergence tool to reach your key audience at home and at work!
Production specifications: All ad material should be submitted in digital format. Preferred formats are JPEG, TIF or EPS saved at a minimum of 300 dpi resolution at actual size. Horizontal dimensions please don’t exceed 600 pixels.
To learn more about advertising with inCity-Mag.com, contact us at advertising (at) inMMGroup.com.
Let inMMGroup answer any questions you may have, as well as help you to create a successful advertising/marketing campaign that will help you to accomplish your goals.